Tuesday-Saturday: 12.00 - 14.30
|Online booking for
Kamares Greco-Italian Fusion
Book your table online to avoid disppointment at the door.
We are a newly re-branded restaurant in Twickenham. (Summer 2009)
Our family-run-business roots, originated at Wineland Steakhouse/Taverna in 1980.
We have operated from our current premises since 2003, as an established Italian pizza-pasta restaurant called Piasta (Est. since 1989).
However, our roots are Greek-Cypriot, and although we have run these premises as was, until recently, have now decided, to put our experience to good use in what we otherwise also specialise in, and that is Greek food and succulent steaks.
We have combined a comprehensive range of both Greek and Italian cuisines on one menu, along with some good old British standards, to offer a balance that is unique to the area.
A Fusion! It's all Mediterranean to us!
We understand that people like, expect, demand a choice, and we believe the balance that we have struck, comes pretty close to satisfying most people's requirements.
We will tempt your palate, whatever your mood!
Our food is unpretentious. Good old-fashioned traditionally prepared, cooked and served meals. None of this 'ready-made' convenience 'heat-and-serve' stuff.
We obtain our ingredients from reliable sustainable sources to provide flavour, quality and freshness, our customers expect and deserve.
- Family friendly - children are welcome (Under 8s menu available)
- Wide range of meat and seafood dishes
- Freshly prepared salads and vegetables
- Home-made breads and pizza bases
- Vegetarian options
- Special dietary needs can be catered for (allergies, etc.)
- We can make a cake for your special occasions
- Private-function hire can be arranged
- Take-Away on a collection-only basis is available (10% discount)